- Master Degree in business, economics or related discipline with a minimum of eight (8) years direct work experience in procurement process and management of contracts.
General and specific experiences:
- Management and administration of supply contracts.
- Knowledge of the procurement procedures of all the main financing institutions, among which: EU, The World Bank, Italian Public Administration, FAO, WFP.
- Wide Knowledge of International bid preparation and contracts for the supply of laboratory equipment, agricultural machineries and others.
- Knowledge of the market of analytical and diagnostic instrumentation as well as that of the agricultural machineries
- Management and coordination of procedures with specific regard to planning, monitoring and evaluation and accounting requirements.
- Knowledge of project planning, logistics and transport (Incoterms);
- Sales and marketing (relationships with the manufacturers)
- Very strong team player able to work with and manage through others in a matrix and collegiate style
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong computers skills required.
Personal skills and capacities:
- Oriented to the result;
- Problem solving;
- Fluency in English and French. Fluency in a third language would be an advantage: Chinese, Arabic or Spanish