PRE-IDENTIFICATION OF A NATIONAL SUPPORT PROGRAMME ON REDUCTION OF PLASTIC WASTE AND MARINE LITTER IN THE PHILIPPINES
Expert 2: Plastic waste management specialist (Category I)_45WD
Education: Master’s Degree in Environmental Sciences or related discipline. In the absence of a Master’s Degree, equivalent professional experience above the Experience requirements listed underneath will be considered. PhD Degree will be considered an advantage.
· At least 12 years of relevant experience in the sector(s) related to Lot 1 and pertinent to the objectives of this Request for Services.
· At least 8 years of professional experience in the field of waste management and/or marine pollution
· At least 6 years of professional experience in the field of plastic waste management in the context of circular economy.
· Familiarity with the European Union Circular economy Action Plan and the EU Plastic Strategy
· Experience with EU-ASEAN relations and EU development cooperation methods and programming procedures is essential
· Expertise in problem analysis, stakeholders’ analysis and project design and logical framework
· Excellent command of English is required, both written and spoken
Jun 13, 2018
Opportunity type: Contract - Less than 4 months
Minimum work experience: From 12 years
Sectors: Pollution & Waste Management (incl. treatment)
Expected starting date: Jul 16, 2018