Identification and formulation of EU Actions to support Agriculture and Rural Development in Sierra Leone under the second phase of the 11th EDF (2018 – 2020)
Expert in Rural Enterprise Development (E-IV) – Category II– 37 man days
- Qualifications: The candidate must possess a university degree in agriculture economics, economics, or related field, with post-graduate qualifications preferred.
- General required experience: A minimum experience of 5 years in enterprise development, organisation and institutional development in the agribusiness sub-sector.
- Specific required experience: the candidate must show sufficient evidence where he/she:
- demonstrates understanding and competencies in management of smallholder farmers enterprises and private sector actors;
- demonstrates illustrative knowledge and experience in working through value chains and market development approaches;
- has experience in farm planning and economic analysis with extensive experience in small to medium scale agro-enterprise management;
- has experience with functioning of food crop value chains with specific reference to crops in Sierra Leone.
- Desirable experience:
- experience with externally funded development programs would be desirable, preferably with experience in market oriented projects.
Jul 17, 2018
Opportunity type: Contract - Less than 4 months
Minimum work experience: From 5 years
Sectors: Rural Development
Expected starting date: Sep 17, 2018
Organisation: AGROTEC S.p.A.